Deadline: May 11, 2018
Amount: $2,000 ($1000 in each semester)
**Must take a minimum of 12 hours with at least 1 course being insurance or business related
**The college/university must be in Texas
**The applicant must maintain a GPA of a B or above to be eligible.
Applications may be picked up in Ms. Conner’s office.
Seniors must attend a college/technical school (must be enrolled by February 1st of the following year after high school graduation).
Participated in a variety of school/community activities.
Community Service or Church Activities
Please write a one-page, single-spaced essay on what you would like to do with the rest of your life.
RETURN APPLICATIONS TO CLYDE MASONIC LODGE (or Ms. Conner) BY May 3, 2018. All applications will be turned over to the scholarship committee to determine the recipient.
MAIL TO: CLYDE LODGE
PO BOX 474
CLYDE, TEXAS 79510
Deadline: April 27, 2018
You can access the online scholarship application HERE or get a paper copy in Ms. Conner’s office.
Click HERE to access some scholarship information.
Deadline: April 15, 2018
Students can access the JA Abilene scholarship application here: https://www.juniorachievement.org/web/ja-abilene/ja-scholarships. You can also access this page by going to www.jaabilene.org and clicking on Scholarships under the About JA menu.
Just a reminder that the deadline for students to submit their application for the 2018 Capital Farm Credit Scholarship in the amount of $1,000 is March 15, 2018.
Cisco College will be hosting a Financial Aid Night on Monday, March 5, at the Abilene Campus for ALL students, Dual Credit or not, from 4 to 7 p.m.
If you would like help with their Financial Aid for the upcoming 2018-2019 school year, you will need to bring your parent’s 2016 taxes, along with yours, if you had any. If you have already done FAFSAs, you also need to bring your FSA ID information as well.
Deadline: Friday, March 9, 2018
- Major or minor in a STEM-related degree program
- Current undergraduate student, with at least 1 year remaining
- Minimum 3.0 GPA
- Application Form
- The nominee’s CV or Resume
- Copy of the nominee’s unofficial transcript (and any transfer transcripts)
- A Personal Statement from the nominee expressing their reason for pursuing a STEM-related field, any notable academic accomplishments, and plans for after graduation (300 words or less)
- A letter of nomination from a UH Faculty member
Click HERE for the application.
Deadline: July 31, 2018
CardRates.com is proud to offer the Financial Futures Scholarship to future and current college students majoring in Business, Accounting, Finance, Mathematics, Management, and others preparing for a career in the personal finance industry.
Applicants will be judged based on outstanding academic achievement and submission of an essay. The scholarship award amount is $1,000.
Click HERE to get the application.
Deadline: April 27, 2018
Abilene Teachers Federal Credit Union will be awarding at least twelve $1000 scholarships to teen members of ATFCU who meet the following requirements:
- Has an account in his/her name at ATFCU
- Is in good standing and an ATFCU member of record as of December 8, 2017
- Has been accepted as a full time student for the fall 2018 semester at an accredited college, university or technical college in the United States
- Graduating from high school in Spring 2018
- Can not be related to an ATFCU employee or board member
The scholarship can be downloaded at www.abileneteachersfcu.org or obtained in the counselor’s office