All Clyde High School seniors may apply to the Clyde Education Foundation for scholarship funds.
- Describe Financial Need
- Describe participation in extracurricular activities while in high school.
- Describe involvement in community service.
- Students must have a GPA of 2.5 (78) or better.
Money will be awarded over 4 semesters and students must maintain a 2.5 GPA in college to continue to receive funding.
The student will write an essay to apply for the scholarships that describes:
- their family
- career goals
- financial need
- scholarships already awarded
- participation in extracurricular activities
- involvement in community service