The 2016 Future Lady Dogs Volleyball Camp is fast approaching.
Session 1: July 25-28 (incoming 1st-6th graders) 9:00-12:00
Session 2: July 25-28 (incoming 7th-9th graders) 1:00-4:00
All sessions will be held at Clyde Junior High School. Pre-registration is preferred, but walk-ups will be taken.
Contact Coach Carr with any questions – email@example.com
Click here for Thursday, May 12th spring league schedule.
VOLLEYFEST – Wednesday, May 18th
Make plans to be a part of the 2nd Annual Clyde Volleyfest. It is a 6-on-6 court volleyball tournament that helps raise funds for the Clyde High School Team Volleyball Camp. The tournament is open to all Clyde students, staff, and community members.
The tournament will consist of pool play games and bracket play. Check-in will begin at 4:30 and play will start at 5:00.
- minimum of 10 players per team (2 must be female)
- $10 per player
- pool play and bracket games will be one game to 25
- championship match will be best 2 out of 3 to 25
- bracket play will immediately follow pool play
- each team must have a captain that can pick up a registration packet from Coach Carr, Clyde High School front office, or Clyde Junior High front office
- registration packets must be turned back in to Coach Carr by May 11th
- Concession stand will be available
- Ask any Clyde volleyball player for more details
Please subscribe to our blog using your email in the right hand column. This will keep you updated on the latest news and information!